EVALUX BENCH TABLE®
Standardized and reproducible clinical assessment
The EVALUX BENCH® table is equipped with 3 daylight neon lights: 2 symmetrical lateral neon lights and 1 horizontal neon light in the upper position. The table enables a standardized clinical scoring of the subject’s face by an investigator in the opposite chair. A retractable mirror is integrated to allow the panelists to self-assess.
The calibrated and standardized lighting conditions ensure the reproducibility of the scorings performed at different experimental times.
- Even lighting of the whole face without shadow
- Perfect lighting stability
- Long service life (50,000h)
- Sufficient lighting power to minimize the influence of ambient lighting
- Lighting: 6000K ° (daylight type)
- IRC 96
- Continuous Spectrum
This table is available in our centres in France and in China.